Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
ZFORCE 950 HO SPORT EPS 2023
5-year limited warranty
More HP than the previous model, the ZFORCE 950 HO Sport is offered in orange, white or gray. Equipped with the purchase of a roof, half-doors, winch and aluminum rims. Conquer the trails!
Starting at $20,999*
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, transportation, preparation, the cost of accessories and the installation of these. Furthermore taxes. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963 cc engine
- Width : 60"
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech-IBC
- QUADLINK trailing arm independant rear suspension with fully adjustable gas shocks
- RIDEVISION LED headlights/taillights with integrated turn signals
- Pulse color digital gauge with Bluetooth indicator
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 12.2"
- 3500 lbs winch
- Roof included
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-Twin cylinder, 4 strokes, 8 valves
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 mm x 74 mm (3.5 x 2.91 in)
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 2990 x 1 565 x 1 825 mm (118 x 61 x 72 in)
- Wheelbase: 2 285 mm (90 in)
- Ground clearance: 310 mm (12.2 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 5500 mm (216 in)
- Net weight: 695 kg (1532 lbs)
- Fuel tank capacity: 36.5 L (9,6 gal)
- Rear box capacity: 100 kg (220 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission. Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train:2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminium alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminium alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: AT 27 x 9-14
- Rear tires: AT 27 x 11-14
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double A-arm, independent suspension. High pressure gas shock absorber, compression and rebound adjustable
- Front travel: 280 mm (11 in)
- Rear suspension: QUADLINK™ trailing arm independent suspension. High pressure gas shock absorber, compression and rebound adjustable
- Rear travel: 300 mm (11.8 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Front and rear brake disc system
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.