Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
ZFORCE 950 HO EX EPS 2023
5-year limited warranty
With its 90 HP motor and 29" wheels with beadlock, the ZFORCE 950 HO EX is a real beast on the trails!
Starting at $21,999*
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, transportation, preparation, the cost of accessories and the installation of these. Furthermore taxes. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963 cc engine
- Width: 64"
- Tires Front and Rear : 29" with rim beadlock
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech-IBC
- QUADLINK trailing arm independant rear suspension with fully adjustable gas shocks
- RIDEVISION LED headlights/taillights with integrated turn signals
- Pulse color digital gauge with Bluetooth indicator
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Ground Clearance : 12.2"
- 3500 lbs winch
- Roof included
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-Twin cylinder, 4-strokes, 8-valves
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 mm x 74 mm (3,5 x 2,91 in)
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 3020 x 1 635 x 1 850 mm (119 x 64 x 73 in)
- Wheelbase: 2 285 mm (90 in)
- Ground clearance: 340 mm (13.4 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 5500 mm (216 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 36.5 L (9,6 gal)
- Net weight: 710 kg (1565.3 lbs)
- Rear box capacity: 100 kg (220 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminium alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminium alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: AT 29 x 9-14
- Rear tires: AT 29 x 11-14
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double A-arm, independent suspension. High pressure gas shock absorber, compression and rebound adjustable
- Front travel: 340 mm (13,4 in)
- Rear suspension: QUADLINK™ trailing arm independent suspension. High pressure gas shock absorber, compression and rebound adjustable
- Rear travel: 395 mm (15,2 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Front and rear brake disc system
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.