Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
ZFORCE 950 SPORT 2023
5-year limited warranty
Add impact to your life with our new ZFORCE 950 Sport! Equipped with a roof, Hitch Receiver and Winch, you’re guaranteed to make all the heads turn on your next adventure.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, transportation, preparation, the cost of accessories and the installation of these. Furthermore taxes. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-twin, 4-stroke, liquidcooled, 8 valves, SOHC
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 mm x 74 mm (3,5 x 2,91 in)
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine, With management mode
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 3065 x 1524 x 1 1870mm (120.6 x 60 x 73.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 2286 mm (90 in)
- Ground clearance: 305 mm (12 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 5250 mm (207 in)
- Net weight: 660 kg (1455 lbs)
- Fuel tank capacity: 37 L (9.77 gal)
- Rear box capacity: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels:Aluminum alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: 27 x 9.00 - 14 8PR
- Rear tires: 27 x 11.00 - 14 8PR
Suspension and direction
- Front suspension: Double A-arm, independent suspension.
- Front travel: 307 mm ( 12.1 in )
- Rear suspension:Double A link rod suspension
- Rear travel: 317.5 mm (12.5 in)
- Steering: Adaptive Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Front and rear brake disc system
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.