Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
UFORCE 600 EPS 2024
5-year limited warranty
Designed to be powerful, agile, and rugged, this versatile utility vehicle puts you in complete control of your workday or weekend adventures. It will do everything you need without any resistance. Enjoy unmatched performance and reliability for your most complex tasks and extraordinary experiences.
Starting at $18,074*
The price includes the MRSP $15,999, a $500 commodity surcharge, $875 freight, and a $700 preparation fee.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 580cc engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- Electric Power Steering
- 12V outlet
- Tilting rear box
- 3500 lbs winch
- 12” aluminum wheels
- E-ton (unlocked rear differential)
- EASY protection plan available
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: Single-Cylinder, liquid cooled, SOHC,4-valve, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 580 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91× 89.2 mm (3.6 x 3.5 in)
- Compression:10.68 : 1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 2 820 x 1 470 x 1 950 mm (111 x 58 x 76.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1 950 mm (76.7 in)
- Minimum ground clearance: 270 mm (10.6 in)
- Minimum turning radius: 4750 (187 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 35 L (9.25 gal)
- Net weight: 615 kg (1355 lbs)
- Payload capacity: 483 kg (1065 lbs)
- Rear cargo capacity: 250 kg (550 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (12 x 6 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminum alloy (12 x 7 in)
- Front tires: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear tires: AT 25 x 10-12
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double a-arm independent suspension. Hydraulic shock absorber.
- Front travel: 200 mm (7.87 in)
- Rear suspension: Double a-arm independent suspension, hydraulic shock absorber.
- Rear travel: 200 mm (7.87 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Four wheel hydraulic brake system
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.