Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
UFORCE 1000 XL 2024
5-year limited warranty
Based on the current UFORCE 1000 platform, the UFORCE 1000 XL goes to the next level regarding comfort, capability, and payload. Whether working long hours or enjoying the weekend, it maximizes passenger and cargo space for enhanced capability on the job and delivers fun for the whole family on the trails.
Starting at $25,249*
The price includes the MRSP, $22,999, a $500 commodity surcharge, $1,050 freight, and a $700 preparation fee.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963cc engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 6 passengers
- Rooftop included
- Tilting rear box
- 3,500 lb winch
- 14″ aluminum alloy wheels
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- 12V outlet
- Lateral mirrors
- LED headlight with integrated turn signals
- E-ton (différentiel arrière déverrouiller)
- Plan de protection EASY disponible
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-Twin Cylinder, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke, 8-valve
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 74 mm (3.6 x 2.9 in)
- Compression: 10.6: 1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 3745 x 1615 x 1850 mm (147.5 x 63.5 x 72.8 in)
- Wheelbase: 2850 mm (112 in)
- Minimum ground clearance: 310 mm (12 in)
- Minimum turning radius: 5500 mm (216.5 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 40 L (10.5 gal)
- Net weight: 870 kg (1829.8 lbs)
- Payload capacity: 660 kg (1455 lbs)
- Towing capacity: 907 kg (2000 lbs)
- Rear cargo capacity: 350 kg (770.9 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: AT 27 x 9-14
- Rear tires: AT 27 x 11-14
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double a-arm independent suspension. Hydraulic shock absorber.
- Front travel: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Rear suspension: Double a-arm independent suspension, hydraulic shock absorber.
- Rear travel: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Four wheel hydraulic brake system