Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
CFORCE 400 2024
5-year limited warranty
The affordable, rugged, and maneuverable mid-size machine does exist. Infused with the right technology to work harder and smarter, the CFORCE 400 is outfitted for more utility work than ever. With a more robust frame, suspension travel and comfort, the CFORCE 400 will take on your most challenging tasks and be ready for fun when the work is done.
Starting at $10,249*
The price includes the MRSP $8,999, a $250 commodity surcharge, $500 freight, and a $500 preparation fee.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 400cc engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- 2500lbs Winch
- 12V and dual USB 18W fast charge
- LED headlight with integrated turn signals
- EASY protection plan available
DOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: Single-Cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-valves, 4-strokes
- Displacement: 400 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 61.5 mm (3.58 x 2.42 in)
- Compression: 10.3: 1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 2046 x 1125 x 1150 mm (80.6 x 44.3 x 45.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1260 mm (49.6 in)
- Ground clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in)
- Minimum turning radius: 2800 mm (113.3 in)
- Fuel tank capaity: 17 L (4,5 gal)
- Net weight: 332 kg (732 lbs)
- Rack capacity: Front 30 kg (66 lbs) / Rear 60kg (132 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, electric locking differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy wheels (12 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminum alloy wheels (12 in)
- Front tires: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear tires: AT 25 x 10-12
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double arched A-arm independant
- Front travel: 190 mm (7.5 in)
- Rear suspension: Double A-arm independant
- Rear travel: 225 mm (8.9 in)
- Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Front axles: Double-disc / Rear axles: Single-disc
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.