The incumbent will support the sales team in its daily actions by providing it with the necessary tools to achieve the company's objectives. This person will act as a full contributor to the sales team, producing in-depth market analysis and network data on an ad hoc basis. She will coordinate, under the responsibility of the National Sales Manager, all sales activities of the organization to support and accelerate the growth of CFMOTO Canada and CMI Agriculture, through CMI, while respecting very tight deadlines.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consolidate information and build reports via different tools for the Sales team;
- Consolidate and validate data used to develop the organization's sales tools to become a business partner of choice in the industry.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) with the collaboration of the sales team.
- Calculate and validate dealer rebate programs.
- Coordinate sales activities with different departments (Marketing, Logistics, Operations) to ensure success.
- Communicate with dealers as needed regarding ad hoc issues.
- Build communications for the sales force and with the dealers.
- Build different sales reports from different tools, including Power BI from Microsoft.
- Build different presentations for the Sales team.
- Participate in the creation of account openings
- Assist the sales team in the creation, execution and monitoring of certain sales and sales programs.
- Follow the commercial sales files and calls for tenders.
- Assist the National Sales Manager on the follow-up of the various files.
- Respond to general requests from the sales department.
- Management of confidential information and documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
PROFILE AND REQUIRED QUALITIES
The competence and expertise required to perform the function with the expected performance. It is important to distinguish between essential criteria (E) and desirable criteria (S).
- Diploma of Study College
- Mastery of Office Suite (E), Power BI (E). Power Point (PPT) (E)
- Analytical Capabilities (E).
- Knowledge of a Distribution / RETAIL (S) environment.
- Highly developed sense of organization and priority management (E).
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position (S).
- Spoken and written languages : French and English (E)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Team player
- Autonomy, sense of responsibility, accountability, therefore, results orientation
- Prevention and management of problems
- Regular work schedule: 40 hours per weeK
- Method of remuneration: annual basis
- Travel to be planned: occasionally
Send your resume to [email protected]