Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
ZFORCE 950 HO EX EPS 2024
5-year limited warranty
Unleash 90 horsepower of pure off-road dominance. With the ZFORCE 950 HO EX, tackle rugged terrain, embark on epic journeys, test limits and push boundaries. It’s the side-by-side that conquers any resistance that gets in your way.
Starting at $25,074*
The price includes $22,999 MSRP, a $500 commodity surcharge, $875 freight, and a $700 preparation fee.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963 cc engine
- Width: 64"
- Tires Front and Rear : 29" with rim beadlock
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech-IBC
- QUADLINK trailing arm independant rear suspension with fully adjustable gas shocks
- RIDEVISION LED headlights/taillights with integrated turn signals
- Pulse color digital gauge with Bluetooth indicator
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Ground Clearance : 12.2"
- 3500 lbs winch
- Roof included
- Connectivity to CFMOTO RIDE App
- EASY protection plan available
DOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-Twin cylinder, 4-strokes, 8-valves
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 mm x 74 mm (3,5 x 2,91 in)
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine, With management mode
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 3020 x 1 635 x 1 850 mm (119 x 64 x 73 in)
- Wheelbase: 2 285 mm (90 in)
- Ground clearance: 340 mm (13.4 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 5500 mm (216 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 36.5 L (9,6 gal)
- Net weight: 710 kg (1565.3 lbs)
- Rear box capacity: 100 kg (220 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminium alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminium alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: AT 29 x 9-14
- Rear tires: AT 29 x 11-14
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double A-arm, independent suspension. High pressure gas shock absorber, compression and rebound adjustable
- Front travel: 340 mm (13,4 in)
- Rear suspension: QUADLINK™ trailing arm independent suspension. High pressure gas shock absorber, compression and rebound adjustable
- Rear travel: 395 mm (15,2 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Four wheel brake disc system
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.