Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
ZFORCE 950 SPORT G2 2024
5-year limited warranty
It is pushing the boundaries, getting wild, with clean launches and safe landings. It offers class-leading performance, premium components, and an outstanding value in a capable yet compact package. Let your senses soar to new heights.
Starting at $24,074*
The price includes $21,999 MSRP, a $500 commodity surcharge, $875 freight, and a $700 preparation fee.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963 cc engine
- Width : 60"
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech-IBC
- QUADLINK trailing arm independant rear suspension with fully adjustable gas shocks
- RIDEVISION LED headlights/taillights with integrated turn signals
- Pulse color digital gauge with Bluetooth indicator
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 12.2"
- 3500 lbs winch
- Roof included
- Rear cargo box with cover
- Connectivity to CFMOTO RIDE App
- EASY protection plan available
DOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-twin, 4-stroke, liquidcooled, 8 valves, SOHC
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 mm x 74 mm (3,5 x 2,91 in)
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine, With management mode
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 3065 x 1524 x 1 1870mm (120.6 x 60 x 73.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 2286 mm (90 in)
- Ground clearance: 305 mm (12 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 5250 mm (207 in)
- Net weight: 660 kg (1455 lbs)
- Fuel tank capacity: 37 L (9.77 gal)
- Rear box capacity: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels:Aluminum alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: 27 × 9.00 - 14 8PR
- Rear tires: 27 × 11.00 - 14 8PR
Suspension and direction
- Front suspension: Double A-arm, independent suspension.
- Front travel: 307 mm ( 12.1 in )
- Rear suspension:Double A link rod suspension
- Rear travel: 317.5 mm (12.5 in)
- Steering: Adaptive Electric Power Steering (EPS)
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.