Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
ZFORCE 950 SPORT-4 2024
5-year limited warranty
Jump in the most powerful machine and share the ride with your friends and family. With its 963cc V-Twin engine and 4500lbs winch, the ZFORCE 950 SPORT-4 is a beast that nothing will beat.
Starting at $27,249*
The price includes $24,999 MSRP, a $500 commodity surcharge, $1,050 freight, and a $700 preparation fee.
Financing 5.97% on 60 months
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke V-Twin Engine
- Gas adjustable shock absorbers
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 4500 lbs winch
- Roof and half-doors included
- 14″ aluminum alloy wheels
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- 12V outlet and USB fast charge
- LED headlight with integrated turn signals
- EASY protection plan available
MORE THAN $7,300 IN ADD-ONS!
- Rims $1,500 value
- Trailer hitch $100 value
- Roof $500 value
- 4500 lbs winch (complete assembly) $1,250 value
- Half doors $3,000 value
- Safety and Convenience Package: Side mirrors, 12V outlet, Integrated led turn signal, Horn, $1,000 value
WHY THE NEW ZFORCE 950 SPORT-4?
Four seats and a ride you want to share with your friends and family. This vehicle has enough power and agile handling to navigate rough terrains. You can satisfy your adventure desire with a long chassis, reinforced body, and long travel suspensions.
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-twin, 4-stroke, liquidcooled, 8 valves, SOHC
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 mm x 74 mm (3,5 x 2,91 in)
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine, With management mode
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size and weight
- Length x width x height: 3827 x 1524 x 1880 mm (150.7 x 60 x 74 in)
- Wheelbase: 3048 mm (120 in)
- Ground clearance: 305 mm (12 in)
- Minimum turning diameter: 12500 mm (492 in)
- Net weight: 795 Kg (1749 lb)
- Fuel tank capacity: 37 L (9.77 gal)
- Rear box capacity: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels:Aluminum alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: 27 x 9-14
- Rear tires: 27 x 11-14
Suspension and direction
- Front suspension: Double A-arm independent
- Front travel: 307 mm ( 12.2 in )
- Rear suspension:Double A link rod suspension
- Rear travel: 334 mm (13.1 in)
- Steering: Adaptive Electric Power Steering (EPS)
CFMOTO Canada’s standard 5-year warranty includes a 12-month manufacturer limited warranty and a 48-month powertrain limited warranty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE