Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
UFORCE 1000 EPS 2024
5-year limited warranty
The tried-and-true engine and CVT transmission give UFORCE 1000 the strength and dependability to easily do demanding tasks. Experience more hauling and towing capability and more comfort for everyone. Whether you work on the farm or want to enjoy a weekend fishing trip, this is the ride you want.
Starting at $23,074*
The price includes the MRSP $20,999, a $500 commodity surcharge, $875 freight, and a $700 preparation fee.
*The price indicated does not include registration fees, taxes, the cost of accessories and their installation. Preparation fee may vary per dealer. Photos for illustrative purposes only, accessories not included. Specifications can change.
- Fuel injected 963cc engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 3 passengers
- Rooftop included
- Tilting rear box
- 3,500 lb winch
- 14″ aluminum alloy wheels
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- 12V outlet
- LED headlight with integrated turn signals
- E-ton (unlocked rear differential)
- EASY protection plan available
DOWNLOAD THE SPECS SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE OWNER MANUAL (BILINGUAL)
- Type: V-Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, SOHC, 8-Valve, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 963 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 74 mm (3.6 x 2.9 in)
- Compression: 10.6: 1
- Engine management: Fuel injected engine
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Starting: Electric
- Battery: 30 Amp
Size / Weight
- Length x width x height: 2945 x 1615 x 1850 mm (116 x 63.5 x 72.8 in)
- Wheelbase: 2050 mm (80.7 in)
- Minimum ground clearance: 280 mm (11 in)
- Minimum turning radius: 4100 mm (161.4 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 40 L (10.6 gal)
- Net weight: 690 kg (1521.5 lbs)
- Payload capacity: 685 kg (1508.8 lbs)
- Towing capacity: 907 kg (2000 lbs)
- Rear cargo capacity: 350 kg (770.9 lbs)
- CV-Tech IBC clutch system: Variable transmission.
- Gear box: L / H / N / R / P (parking lock shift system)
- Power train: 2WD / 4WD, locking front differential
- Front wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 7 in)
- Rear wheels: Aluminum alloy (14 x 8 in)
- Front tires: AT 27 x 9-14
- Rear tires: AT 27 x 11-14
Suspension and steering
- Front suspension: Double a-arm independent suspension. Hydraulic shock absorber.
- Front travel: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Rear suspension: Double a-arm independent suspension, hydraulic shock absorber.
- Rear travel: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Steering: Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Four wheel hydraulic brake system