Founded in 1989, CFMOTO designs and manufactures recreational sports vehicles. In Canada, CFMOTO products are distributed by CANADA MOTOR IMPORTATION (CMI) through an extensive network of quality authorized dealers, stretching from coast to coast. As CFMOTO's research and development partner, CMI has contributed to the development of many features that allow them to always stand out from the competition and constantly ensure that they meet the needs of the Canadian market. CFMOTO is a world leader in the production of liquid-cooled engines for quads and motorcycles. CMI is also a distributor, across Canada, of agricultural products (tractors) for the LOVOL brand. Founded in 2004, Canada Motor Importation Inc. (CMI) was born from the passion of its owners for the world of recreational vehicles. The head office is located in the Industrial Park of St-Benoit-Labre, Quebec.
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
PRAIRIES region-CFMOTO Canada/ CMI
The CFMOTO District Sales Manager will manage sales through a network of 20 to 30 dealers in an assigned territory. Partnering with dealers to leverage our brand within the dealership focussing on customer experience, growth, and profitability. The DSM will have to build strong relationship with his partners and will have to developpe the network to offer the best and optimal distribution of CFMOTO products. The DSM will be responsible for the sales of ATV, Side-by-Side, Motorcycle, Parts, Accessories, lubricants, and financial & Maintenance programs.
As a CFMOTO District Sales Manager, PRAIRIES DISTRICT for CANADA, you will cover the following provinces: Saskatchewan, Manitoba & North-Western Ontario.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Achieve or exceed wholesale goals, retail goals for CFMOTO Canada within the assigned district. For ORV product (ATV & Side-by-Side), Motorcycle, Parts, Accessories, lubricants, and financial & Maintenance programs.
- Work daily with the dealer/partners to influence, enhance retail and gain market share.
- Assist, coach and support dealer’s sales team, service team, parts and accessories team, F&I team, to increase engagement, to ultimately enhance customer experience, increase sales, increase dealers’ profitability, increase corporation’s profitability, and gain market shares.
- In person visit on a regular basis.
- Product and Process knowledge and training.
- Lead showroom merchandising and accessorizing strategies to improve overall retail experience for consumers.
- Actively communicate and work with internal divisions of CMI to facilitate dealership success.
- Opportunity analysis within the assigned district: Dealer Development, new opportunity, dealer replacement.
- Proactively contribute to key district events and district-specific marketing initiatives utilizing available tools to increase wholesale and retail results.
- Provide exceptional customer service through immediate response to dealer requests.
- Make sure corporate standard and policies are respected with integrity, honesty, and respect.
- Effectively manage district travel budget
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, audacity, autonomy, and perseverance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. ** Significant experience will be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience such as past wholesale sales or retail management, preferably within powersports, marine, or automotive industry.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- “Hunter” personality.
- Strong territory management system and approach.
- Must present a positive and professional appearance with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong curiosity and creativity, desire to stay up to date about the industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, deal with multiple evolving deliverables. Tolerance to ambiguity and great adaptation capacities.
- Flexibility, problem solving approach.
- Strong influence and persuasion skills.
- Significant knowledge of the retail environment with a proven track record in “closing the sale.”
- Microsoft office suite
- Travel is required (50% to 80%)
- Bilingualism (French & English) is a plus, but not mandatory, role is mostly in English.
- The selected candidate must reside within their assigned sales district.
- Remote/home-office work environment, with travel
- Travel expenses reimbursed.
- mileage allowance
- cell phone
- home office fees.
- Employee demo program
- Group insurance and group RRSP with DPSP-type employer contribution
- Reports to National Sales Manager
**Only those whose application will be accepted will be contacted for an interview.
Send your resume to : email@example.com or call 581-825-1480.